Click here to Skip to main content
Tigers Swim Academy
Tigers Swim Academy

         Facilities / Directions

Taylor Pool

Taylor Pool was built  in 1930 and named for Mary Barbara Taylor '29 and her parents, Mr. and Mrs. J. Hartley Taylor. Surrounding the pool is the Field Memorial Building, which was also constructed in 1930 and was named for E.S. Field, early president of board of trustees. Taylor Pool is 25 meters, six lanes with both a shallow and deep end and is home to the Men’s and Women’s Swimming teams and the Men’s and Women’s Water Polo teams.